Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I heard some rumors. (Raven)

4 posters

Go down

I heard some rumors. (Raven) Empty I heard some rumors. (Raven)

Post  skillshot Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:49 am

Hello Fokers!

I wanna make few things clear about some things i hear, and i dont wanna hear this from ally members but from u guys youreself. Its about my inactivity lately on raven server, well i have my reasons: listen up.

1) The population in this server is small, when looking for enemies you have to look very hard. And when you encounter an enemy then its in archer that hits me in 1 sec 2 times and BOEM dead!This becomes boring a bit fast.

2) Every time i log in: BOEM 3 PMs off ppl that want something to be done. Help on quest, craft stuff, give stuff. I dont have really PLAYtime. I know this is part of being a clanleader. But comon i cant do anything for all ppl. Some ppl have to learn to take care a bit more of themselves (this doenst count for evryone offc)

3) The fighting (quarral) inside clan/ally also..... well aint funny What a Face .

Ok and i hear from an ALLY member that some clanmembers are thinking of making a new clan, dont let me hear this from ally members guys/girls. I you wanna make a new clan just talk to me and im fine with it. The beginning here on raven was supercool, really i enjoyed it very much. But more and more ppl become inactive more and more. Boredom drains into the game. Thats why i play also some time on Infinity.

Clanleaders are only needed in castle sieges, and i went to evry siege since we started sieges. I'm fine with youre decicions whatever you make. In Raven i only have fun in PVPing lately nothing more.

Well let me know what you think about all things in raven, what are youre opinions about the server?

Cya Fokers!! ( I still love y'all)

skillshot

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Back to top Go down

I heard some rumors. (Raven) Empty :D

Post  Kindinos Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:39 pm

i love u to skill Razz but we need to do somting abbout this ally
i vote leave and make wars!!!!Very Happy fuck castle we have clanhall:P

Kindinos

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

I heard some rumors. (Raven) Empty Re: I heard some rumors. (Raven)

Post  PoToSi Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:03 pm

Imo, about Raven boring, CL needs to be active, atm Divinity most active memebers are Arkans Satu and me, and they started to think in ally Im the CL lol Razz

Is true that u show in sieges, but you need to show off with dutchies some days, sometimes we need to do everything with just 4 people (arkans Satu Aeglos and me) and it becomes boring...

About stuff, war can be easily found now since we started to fight with 2f2f, and ofc, CL needs to be there to take a choose.
PoToSi
PoToSi

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  tinus Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:18 pm

most active members are you
LOL

what about danoontje, me, alusion, supreme, radeth, simphonya

come on poto, ur not god:P
ur just an ennoying spanish pig pig pig pig pig

LOL LOL SPAM

but true, there are a lot of members just as active as you, but you dont let them, party with ya ( correct me if im wrong )

and about robert, i dont care if ur not active:D
niet negatief bedoeld, maar de punten die je opnoemt heb je gewoon gelijk in, waarom maak je dan geen archer en mage killer als ik;)

en over clan maken.
daniel vond het een leuk idee samen met nico omdat we al het 2de dutch groepje werden genoemd:p probleem is dat we dan niks hebben behalve een clan, nou woepie

agree with kindios 100% fuk all we got clanhall, why do we need more?

cya tonight:D ( pm elisia / boeba / pixar ) ( bd/sws/pp) we just started to exp:P

soon we the dutch 2nd group can all dualbox( waiting for alusion) so we can have full buffs:D
tinus
tinus

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  skillshot Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:44 am

Potosi, youve got my blessing to be CL. (they think youre CL because you talk so much all the time king )
Yesterday i looked 2 complete hours for enemy.
And i killed 1: so not bad.

Fact is: its becoming boring, all ppl making 2nd chars allready.
That shows that 1 char becomes boring very fast on Raven.

I'm still only logging for PvP and talk to the clan which i like.
Ill see how it goes.

Good Morning Fokers!

skillshot

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  PoToSi Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:33 pm

skillshot wrote:Potosi, youve got my blessing to be CL. (they think youre CL because you talk so much all the time king )
Yesterday i looked 2 complete hours for enemy.
And i killed 1: so not bad.

Fact is: its becoming boring, all ppl making 2nd chars allready.
That shows that 1 char becomes boring very fast on Raven.

I'm still only logging for PvP and talk to the clan which i like.
Ill see how it goes.

Good Morning Fokers!

well... xD
PoToSi
PoToSi

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum