Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What u think about ally?

3 posters

Go down

What u think about ally? Empty What u think about ally?

Post  skillshot Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:29 pm

We had some troubles in ally lately, and the some ppl inside ally tells it is since Divinity joined.
I was never in an ally where ally-mates Pkt other ally members, there shouldnt be a reason to do it.
Problem is some ppl inside ally dont listen to other ppl.

And our clan has also some HOT-Heads.
They cant control there anger and we cant eighter, it comes from 2 sides. So all have to put some water to the wine (its an expression). We have to make it work together otherwise its no use to have an ally at all.
What are we going to do? Wait and see if it will become better or.......?

I like most of the Demigods ppl, there is always some ppl that u dont like, but who cares.
Just ignore those ppl.
Well ppl this is how i feel about it.

Speak to you guys later.

FOKERS!

skillshot

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Back to top Go down

What u think about ally? Empty Re: What u think about ally?

Post  Seven Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:02 pm

Well im not playing that much as others do, but my humble opinion is that if allot of ppl (for me important if its Menzmerize) in ally say the B Shit started when we joined. Then we should look at ourselves.

If its plain and simple not our fault, then leave demi, but then playing at raven will be more borring, if were talking about sieges.

my 2 cents Wink
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  PoToSi Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:54 pm

I will answer from my part, since im the hot head of the group and the first on answer to 2f2f.

All of this shit started before I took my actions, you all 2f2f (ps0laras and CursedMan aka Exxtasy) started to KS and PK our people on RB's (Ask Arkans, Satu or Coma) and the final point was when they killed Arkans and Barf while they were PK's, on Barf side they stole his drop (doom leather armor).

Thats why I started to kill them, and I hate ps0laras more than any other people ingame, because he is the typical pro "I pwn u, but I soe and I call zerg" and he is so low minded that he cant even think about himself. Ysterday in Varka, somebody pked him, I laughted and I buffed the one who pked him (Mirage ally = friends), then I killed some Imp around Varka and Kokaini (HE/WK of 2f2f) killed me, then, I came back, Banshe was there (Imperium) and I asked him if he wanted to kill 2f2f and we added him into party and killed 2f2f, nothing more.

Anyway, some screen:

What u think about ally? Shot00102dh1
Garn33t is the coleader of Mesmerice aka Coleader of DemiGods

And Ariakan told us in party yesterday he was going to kick 2f2f also, Satu and Arkans saw it.
PoToSi
PoToSi

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Seven Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Maybe mirage will join when 2 fast will be kicked? They were the reason why they didnt join demi weren't they?
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  PoToSi Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Seven wrote:Maybe mirage will join when 2 fast will be kicked? They were the reason why they didnt join demi weren't they?

Dont know a word about it.. Anyway, we will keep our work, at least Arkans and me.
PoToSi
PoToSi

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum