Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use this on sieges. Very important.

4 posters

Go down

Use this on sieges. Very important. Empty Use this on sieges. Very important.

Post  PoToSi Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:45 pm

Well, as you may know, on sieges, there are very important things to take care of. First of all: Enemy is composed of 90% archers with my uber loved enemy ReiGn, who will take you down in 1 shot, take care of her in first sigh, he is always full buffed, since he got a character: TakeItEasy (WC/BD 78), but that isn't so important. Ill explain the reason of this post:

As I told, most important thing of sieges is to avoid enemy, meaning, killing them and dont want to see their hairy but, but that's actually very hard, since we went on sieges alone most of time and after first rush we got pwned. So, whats the solution for this? Killing Life Crystals.

Whats a Life Crystal? Well, its some kind of NPC who is in every castle. If we destroy them (they have little HP though, and they die fast by mage shots), enemy won't be able to res their dead people on battlefield, and, if we destroy all of them, they will have to wait 8 minutes before spawn inside castle, which gives us a lot of time to reorganice and so on.

The position of those crystals are:

First one, in all castles except Rune, Goddard, Aden. After doors, over them, there is like a wall which goes over the doors, there is a life crystal there, and its pretty easy to kill though.

Second one (all except Rune, Goddard and Aden). On the back of the castle, there is a little construction, which is covered by 2 walls and 2 little doors, right where there is a little dig to drop from castle for rushes.

Third one (Idem): Inside castle, over the inner walls.

Fourth one (idem): In throne room, just infront of the Casting NPC.

I tryed to tell people in last Giran siege (which could be better done, since we had more strong than them on first sight xD), to kill the damned crystal, but people was simply looking around or killing people/NPC guards.

So, I will host something, which allows you to use Infinite Zoom, in order to use it to help you targeting the life crystals.

Thats all Razz
PoToSi
PoToSi

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Back to top Go down

Use this on sieges. Very important. Empty thanx

Post  Agapi Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm

i tryd to target it the last time. but i dident know the name and no one in my party had it target... Very Happy Cool
But now we know thanx Fheodar Like a Star @ heaven
Agapi
Agapi

Number of posts : 60

http://yoanna.bloggspace.se

Back to top Go down

Use this on sieges. Very important. Empty Re: Use this on sieges. Very important.

Post  Seven Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:43 pm

So to target one just type /t lifecrystall ?

And is it possible to break the one at the front gate trought the walls? when the doors are still closed?
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Use this on sieges. Very important. Empty hmm

Post  Agapi Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:56 pm

I dident know it then but i do now Very Happy
Agapi
Agapi

Number of posts : 60

http://yoanna.bloggspace.se

Back to top Go down

Use this on sieges. Very important. Empty Re: Use this on sieges. Very important.

Post  PoToSi Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Seven wrote:So to target one just type /t lifecrystall ?

And is it possible to break the one at the front gate trought the walls? when the doors are still closed?

I think that part of castle is bugged, and u can kill it thourgh wall, or when you are under it (Under it im sure you can kill it). But what I asked, once u enter after the door are broken, u can kill it from there, but u cant see it/target it, thats why I will post ZoomHack
PoToSi
PoToSi

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Bash Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:34 pm

i think that thei're other posibility to destroy them i saw kebra in a corner killing life cristals so ... maybe a bug is posible?

Bash

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum