Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read only if u care :D

+3
Seven
fairy
Agapi
7 posters

Go down

Read only if u care :D Empty Read only if u care :D

Post  Agapi Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:57 am

Hi ex clan mates and ?others?

Hmm how to start...
I got alot of reasons why i left the clan.. (kindinos knows Very Happy) i complain alot, most of little things..
Well i get easly bored I whanted to change char alot of time but i always end up playing whit agapi xD (she is so qute)
Now the reasons why i left
OBS! Reed only if u care i dont whant anyone spaming ore flaming....

1) To mush mage in the clan. (only full partys and buffs fore mages) i never get a party whit a bd, healer, buffer etc becous everyone is pp/mage bd/mage and so on... ( i whas so damn mad that i always whas alone and had to scream fore buffs on the siege) (i dont like to be a burden) But i do prishiet (dont know how to spell it) the help u given me so far. Thank u so mush (u know who u are) And the second siege when we help demigods and then left fore giran siege.. I whas on a damn "left over" party (not that i dont like u guys who war in my party) but comon its gona be like that al the time. so i got pisst of and kindinos had to dualbox potanara and i ended up whit mage buff anyway Neutral etc etc etc......
¨
2) I really cant feel the team spirit coz everyone is in little groups (the dutshes) (the dutshes nr2) (the spanish peopel) Omg i so rasist Twisted Evil (and the leftovers) not that i dont get partys/buffs/rb (i always do) when i ask. Why cant the clan be one big group. And is that really a clan? Then why dont we make a Ally that is "InfinityPlayers" and 5 little clans "thedutshes" "thedutshesnr2" "spanish peopel" "pvpplayers" and the "outsiders"/"leftovers" (sorry if i miss some group) I dont know, maybe clans are like that???!!! (but i woud totaly be in the pvpplayers clan ore outsiders/leftovers clan tongue )

3) Ok whats up whit nobody whana ask me fore help (thats why i did agapi main char, to spoil and craft (the HE thing is fore pvp rabbit ) (Skillshot is not superman, He cant help u whit everything) I can go spoil whenever u whant. Just tel me when and were and i go change class and wapon... And then when we have al mats and recipe i can craft it fore you.. Im crafter to. I have lvl 9 craft.. maybe i dont have every recipe registraded but maybe u can consider helping me to, coz im willing to help u.
Sofar only (ex)ally mates ask me fore craft but if u ask me i help u first always

4) I NEED XP.... im not the only one. I think is more fun whit xp partys. I remeber when i xp whit dano ore simp in fosaken plains (so mush fun) And when i xp whit mara and Aszra (always at night) so much fun...
It feels like i gain more xp whit partys then alone..
But i forgot somthing most of peopel in this clan use l2w .. so i guess xp partys is out of the question.. (i dont whana use l2w) its boring and it kills the spirit of the game. And who the hell likes to play on windows mode.

OK this post was to long so i keep it like this (but there is still alot of reasons)

Ohh one thing more.. PLIS STOP!! fighting whit allymember whatever they done.. Dont make your owne revange (u only ruin it fore everyone ells) stop plis.. i dont whana be in middel of things coz i like some of the peopel in 2f2f clan.. Ofc not the one who pk u (they are retards)

ok bye thanx fore reeding this boring post xD

Ohh i forgot somthing
Skillshot u are a great Clan leader.. keep up the good work.. (in every strong leader is a stong woman Razz) Xeresa u keep up the good work to ( flower GIRLPOWA flower )
Thanx all fore your help i always remeber u Very Happy and i hope u still help me even if i left
Dont be ever afraid to ask me fore help, even if i can be a wierdoo sometimes.. Razz

And if u se Panzor/Tajger online TEL HIM TO PM ME.......

Thanx guys bye bye (pm me in game ore my msn) cheers Peace out
Agapi
Agapi

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-10-07

http://yoanna.bloggspace.se

Back to top Go down

Read only if u care :D Empty Re: Read only if u care :D

Post  fairy Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:08 pm

well , its true that thing of "little groups", since i log in game i have party with zhai (friend for 3 years) apsaras (Neighbor and friend) ylidan (brother), potosi, comalies (brazilian), vasch and whoever wants to join our perma party, we help each other, but that doesn´t mean we dont want help the rest of clan, we have never refused to help anyone for raids, spoil pvp or those damned ketra/varka quest Mad but dont call us for exp cause we are 78 100% and we didnt bot ours chars, so u can imagine how bored we are of exp Sleep BUt if ppl really want exp we can make daily partys in IMperial tomb, really good exp in boss rooms and 75+ lvl ppl can make the IT quest for get 100% S weapons recipe, even we can find pvp and raids there ( golkonda and halisha)
About warrior buffs, we have ylidan in party (th/da) and he leaves our party when coma is dancing for mages and both join in the same party for warrior dances, he just lack of haste and the rest of pp bufs when potosi is offline, as we lack of btb zerk etc.

Hope you´ll be back soon cause we need ppl like u in .

fairy

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Read only if u care :D Empty okej

Post  Agapi Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:52 pm

I love you i will anwer when im in the mood Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agapi
Agapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Seven Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:27 pm

Hope you´ll be back soon cause we need ppl like u in .

Yeah your one of the ppl that make the clan active and fun to be in king

For exp like arakns said some ppl are 78/78 and absorbing precious exp ;p so yesterday skill just went out of party so gary could get some fresh exp.

Mostly we ask when were gonna exp in the clan for ppl to come, same goes for rb's. We helped BArf and radeth with Ketra''s yesterday.

At sieges in my opinion its the best to have mage and fighter partys for buffs. At this time beeing a fighter isnt that nice cause the lack off fighter buffers. But there are some fighter in the clan that arrent subbed so itll be nice if they take aa damagedealer/buffer instead off a dd/dd. Thats why we dutchys all took a dd/buffer so we are always good buffed.

So i hope the new fighter will think off this Wink

Anyways i hope youll be back miss Brizolla afro
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Read only if u care :D Empty Outsider/Leftover talkin

Post  Radeth Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:28 pm

I'm in clan from very little time and I don't know u much but i noticed too the groups u r talking about (i think i am part of the outsiders/leftovers group) and the difficulty to find ppl to exp with in clan and in ally either..all strong subbed chars go only pvp and too many times rb or exp parties become pvp ones..
As for the buffers thing I am 68 and i'm lookin forward to sub and if u help me i'll always make fighters only parties and I'll dance for u and go exp like hell Razz
Anyway I think u became pretty attached at this clan (I got attached too and i'm in it from much less time than u) and I'm sure we'll see u soon again in our clan member list Smile
Radeth
Radeth

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  skillshot Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:29 am

Ok i will tell my fairytail also.

We can be a very very good clan, but we have to keep something in mind:
- Respect other fellow clanmembers!
Lately this point has proven to be hard sometimes, which i completely dont understand.
First the quarrel (fight) between Potosi and Cethor, which is completely stupid to blame someone of stealing stuff without having real proof. But we talked to much about this allready, i know for 100% sure that it wasnt Jalle that did it. If im wrong then i stop with the clan. (i'm very confident as u might know)

2nd quarrel was between Potosi and Agapi, and in this conversation i heard some VERY stupid things.
- Nukers have to be better equipped then spoilers. (most stupid thing i have ever heard!)
- NEVER call a clanmember/friend a Fokking asshole, this is the DISrepspect i was talking about.
- If ppl have raidboss drops and they need the drop themselve, let them keep it or trade for something they need at that moment. But please think of youre clanmembers too. Agapi borrowed her Raidboss drop to Ylidan.(haha Ilydan). So nothing wrong with that. It was her choise to borrow it to Eaglos, and if you call her a fokking asshole, dont expect to get it from her then. If you would ASK(not GIVE me!) nicely, im sure Agapi would give to Potosi for his VERY GOOD trade.

So we stop here with the damn fight between our members, lets fight our enemy instead of wasting time in clan chat.

We have an active clan and we have to keep it that way, so we can do very nice things together.
And ppl have some patience about gears. Evryone will get theres sooner or later, dont rush.
As i told before, i subbed in karmian(you know that green C-grade s hit?) and lvl 70 on subclass i had dc.
So you all are not doing so bad.

And another thing i really dont understand, why doesnt anyone ask help from Agapi's spoil? All ppl need stuff but they are not asking her for help. And she always offered her spoil to help other ppl. She likes to do it.
Ask her to spoil with you! And you can ask gary also now(player of Sparkle char).

For the not subbed ppl: take buffer into youre sub, you really wont regret it. When we start to pay at a server, we are making chars to make a good party, nothing else. We know that full buffed a char can do so much more then dd/dd without buffs. More ppl should do this. Well choises. xD

I'm trying to help all clanmembers as much as i can. But dont ask me to much for EXP parties, because if its only EXP then it pretty useless time for me then. Try to make EXP/Quest/Spoil parties.

And Wero, i really regret that you left the clan. Activity is all a clan needs to have fun. And im playing to make fun, nothing else. So come back soon!

Cya later Fokers!
Respect!

skillshot

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  PoToSi Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:58 pm

skillshot wrote:Ok i will tell my fairytail also.

We can be a very very good clan, but we have to keep something in mind:
- Respect other fellow clanmembers!
Lately this point has proven to be hard sometimes, which i completely dont understand.
First the quarrel (fight) between Potosi and Cethor, which is completely stupid to blame someone of stealing stuff without having real proof. But we talked to much about this allready, i know for 100% sure that it wasnt Jalle that did it. If im wrong then i stop with the clan. (i'm very confident as u might know)

2nd quarrel was between Potosi and Agapi, and in this conversation i heard some VERY stupid things.
- Nukers have to be better equipped then spoilers. (most stupid thing i have ever heard!)
- NEVER call a clanmember/friend a Fokking asshole, this is the DISrepspect i was talking about.
- If ppl have raidboss drops and they need the drop themselve, let them keep it or trade for something they need at that moment. But please think of youre clanmembers too. Agapi borrowed her Raidboss drop to Ylidan.(haha Ilydan). So nothing wrong with that. It was her choise to borrow it to Eaglos, and if you call her a fokking asshole, dont expect to get it from her then. If you would ASK(not GIVE me!) nicely, im sure Agapi would give to Potosi for his VERY GOOD trade.

So we stop here with the damn fight between our members, lets fight our enemy instead of wasting time in clan chat.

We have an active clan and we have to keep it that way, so we can do very nice things together.
And ppl have some patience about gears. Evryone will get theres sooner or later, dont rush.
As i told before, i subbed in karmian(you know that green C-grade s hit?) and lvl 70 on subclass i had dc.
So you all are not doing so bad.

And another thing i really dont understand, why doesnt anyone ask help from Agapi's spoil? All ppl need stuff but they are not asking her for help. And she always offered her spoil to help other ppl. She likes to do it.
Ask her to spoil with you! And you can ask gary also now(player of Sparkle char).

For the not subbed ppl: take buffer into youre sub, you really wont regret it. When we start to pay at a server, we are making chars to make a good party, nothing else. We know that full buffed a char can do so much more then dd/dd without buffs. More ppl should do this. Well choises. xD

I'm trying to help all clanmembers as much as i can. But dont ask me to much for EXP parties, because if its only EXP then it pretty useless time for me then. Try to make EXP/Quest/Spoil parties.

And Wero, i really regret that you left the clan. Activity is all a clan needs to have fun. And im playing to make fun, nothing else. So come back soon!

Cya later Fokers!
Respect!

I think you alredy know why I dont ask Agapi for help.. and about this, what Agapi told me: I need it for spoil. Dont know about you, but since Agapi is an archer, I dont find any use to the axe in her. Anyway, nvm, as I told IG, I will keep working in my stuffs with the help I can get from naab SS.
PoToSi
PoToSi

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Seven Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:10 pm

eehhmm didnt skill post that Ylidan has the axe Question
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  apsaras Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:11 pm

Another thing to get a good weapon is overenchanting. Middle C grade weapon (like Homunkulus, darck screamer or waraxe) costs only 7-8kk, with a lvl 44 spoiler u can get tons of ewc... and is not too difficult exp a dwarf at this x10 server. With OE weapon u can trade it for other stuff or get weapon till u can get (from drop, pk, rb....) better one. I know that nukers have better C weapon (homu acu) than that facked akat long bow (shitty SA). With armor stuff is difficult, just need a little luck (exp a SH till 66 and put it killing buffalos to get dc gloves/boots).

The problem is that a lot off pll has get weapons from other clanmates and when the owner has called his weapon.... cry a river.

EDIT: http://www.dragon-community.net/calculator/search_npcdata.php?from_level=0&id=0&name=&server_id=3 and farm the moob that drops items u need.

apsaras

Back to top Go down

Post  Agapi Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:57 pm

Ok skill u must have got it tong Ylidan Ilydan .. dos not have my weapon.. I Said he askt me nicly fore the weapon but i dident give it... But i can give it i dont care.. the damn axe has a curst ore somthing... And thet thing about potosi kall me asshole.. I really do not mind coz everyone call etshother that. and i calld him asshole firs so.. u know... i did rong as mush ass he did..(But comone man say it to my face next time plz.. i dont like peopel going behind my back... And Im tierd of peopl pm me about potosi.. i dont know if they pm u to guys but Why dos peopel come to me complaining about him?? And i always say give him a chang.. bla bla blaaa Well i like to be friends whit everyone and that works fore me.. .. so far.. alien

Peace out
Agapi
Agapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Radeth Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:33 am

apsaras wrote:(exp a SH till 66 and put it killing buffalos to get dc gloves/boots).

Me and simpho are killing buffalos,hot spring antelopes and bs vampires (they have higher chance to drop) since we where lvl 64,now i'm lvl 72 and simpho is 63(subbed of course) and i didn't see a full drop (dc/tallum gloves/boots) not even paying it.. Shocked
U think is bad luck? confused
Radeth
Radeth

Back to top Go down

Post  apsaras Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:07 pm

Radeth wrote:
Me and simpho are killing buffalos,hot spring antelopes and bs vampires (they have higher chance to drop) since we where lvl 64,now i'm lvl 72 and simpho is 63(subbed of course) and i didn't see a full drop (dc/tallum gloves/boots) not even paying it.. Shocked
U think is bad luck? confused

I get 2 dc boots in less than 1 hour killing buffalos near goddard Smile

apsaras

Back to top Go down

Post  Agapi Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:25 am

IM SPAMING THIS HOLE FORUM COZ I HAVE NO LIFE..........
Agapi
Agapi

Back to top Go down

Post  Radeth Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:40 pm

apsaras wrote:I get 2 dc boots in less than 1 hour killing buffalos near goddard Smile
I HATE U! Crying or Very sad

Aga why u say that?
Radeth
Radeth

Back to top Go down

Read only if u care :D Empty HIHIH

Post  Agapi Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:13 pm

Say what.. whasent me.. santa
Agapi
Agapi